British Engineering Systems' Intelligent Vibrator Project

Man, BES's website name sounds so much more official than Slashdong. Ah well, we were goin' for comedy in the first place (for those of you who didn't notice the gigantic flying circuit board dildo in the header and all).

Remember the torturedildonics project that I mentioned someone else coming up with and mentioning a few months ago? For those of you that don't like clicking links, the idea is basically to make a random number generator that controls a vibrator, therefore making a very annoying sex toy. Yes, some people want this. No, I don't care if you don't. Maybe some other people reading this page do. Might be nice to think of them every once in a while, eh?

Anyways, the BES blog is all about the journey to discovery and learning that goes along with trying to put this particular project together. Lots of interesting discussion about implementation, ideas for the future, etc... Hasn't been updated in a couple of months, but I'm partially posting this to poke the project's author to start posting about it again. Here, have some hits, random internet guy!